Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hey Ladies!!! Try these makeup brands.

Ok, since I have been very much interested in makeup for so many years I wanted to get down to business and see which companies tested on animals and which were the one's to live by. I put this aside for a long while because yes I was afraid my makeup was going to be on the naughty list, and sure enough it was. So please for the benefit of our wonderful dogs, bunnies,rats,cats ect... Please chose from the list below. Also yes who is to say some companies lie but when it comes to the big P word (PETA) rest assure they do get down and dirty and get to their answer. I'm not one to throw there name around since I do belive they are a bit harsh themselves by bullying the truth, most people deserve it but in all honestly would you listen to someone who was being utterly negative to you? nope, didn't think so. So like I said go read this list take a moment if you DARE!!! buwahahahaha...umm yeah just check it out. =) P.S I used Rimmell mascara and thought it was amazing, loved how it made my lashes stick up like crazy but as of yesturday I have gotten in eye rash and this had never happened to me, found out they do test on animals....Say no to animal testing.

Almay
Aveda
Avon
Bobbi Brown
The Body Shop **
Bonne Bell
Chanel
Clarins of Paris
Clinique Laboratories
Crabtree & Evelyn
Dermalogica
Donna Karan Beauty Company
EstŠ¹e Lauder
Hello Kitty
Kate Spade Beauty
La Mer
Lush
M.A.C. Cosmetics
Nivea
OPI Products
Origins
Physicians Formula
Prescriptives
Revlon
Stila Cosmetics
Ultima II

**It is a known fact that the companey that owns the body shop owns others that does test on animals so please be advised. the Body Shop does not and will never test on animals. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment