Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ZombieKitty' World

Hello cyber world,

Well I admit I was a bit nervous on blogging because I had not a clue on what to blog about and didn't want to look like some dumb ass. I obviously got over it and realized that I am a bit nerdy and just suck it up so yeah, yay for me..Also who in the hell is reading this anyways?? Anyhow I just wanted to start off by saying that this blog site will be mainly used for posting videos of music or film that I'm interested in or films coming out, also films that I'm rating. Did I mention that I love films and music?
This will be some sort of creative outlet for me since I did take special f/x courses and worked in music retail for 12yrs. Just a little info on that. I attended Academy of Empire Make-up in Costa Mesa CA. I must admit I'm a rusty but would love to get my hands on some latex anoud blood...yowza! sounds a bit dirty. I worked at Blockbuster Music, Wherehouse Music,Virgin Megastore and F.Y.E sadly out of 4 only one still stands. So long music stores.
So for tonite I just wanted to touch basis with my cyber peeps and let you know on the happing. ooh I have not seen that movie yet but heard it wasnt all that great, I'll be the judge on that.
Untill tomorrow when I offically begin my blogging....Hope you enjoy and leave me some comments or follow or whatever it is I'm suppose to do or you do....

No comments:

Post a Comment