Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am without a doubt excited to see the new Wolverien X-man Origins and also StarTrek. I'm not so thrilled about Aquaman and could not believe that anyone was really ever interest in doing a movie about him. His powers don't seem exciting enough do to film based on the comic hero so I guess that's why the film seems very low budget and not well done or cast. Better luck next time.
Also here is a horror film that I was truly intregued by just the trailer alone, Haunting in Connecticut After viewing this film the 2 films that popped in my mind were The Entity and the Haunted which was a made for telivsion movie in "91" which really scared the crap outta me. So enjoy these clips and give me some feed back on what you think.


P.s Tomorrow is Watchman day! I will give details on the fick and I promise, NO SPOILERS!




1 comment:

  1. Geez, that Aquaman trailer looks lame. Didn't they make it years ago too and were gonna make a tv show? Ugh. Can't wait to see Wolverine though.

    ReplyDelete